On Monday, 25 November, CIB was honoured to attend the annual PMR Awards ceremony held at Royal Johannesburg & Kensington Golf Club. The PMR Awards are the culmination of a research process whereby companies and institutions are rated based on respondents perceptions with a strong focus on evaluating and measuring customer service and customer satisfaction.
The purpose of the awards is:
- to create a global and unique marketing tool for the company, department or institution;
- to enhance excellence in industry;
- to set a benchmark in industry;
- to create an opportunity for companies and institutions whereby a Team or DIVISION can be recognised for all their hard work and
- to share the award with their personnel and members of staff to reiterate there is a successful team behind each successful and highly rated company and institution.
CIB claimed 3 awards in the Underwriting Managers category for the following:
- Commercial – Golden Arrow (2nd overall)
- Body Corporate (Building / Sectional Title) – Diamond Arrow (1st overall)
- Personal Lines – Diamond Arrow (1st overall)
The survey is taken by a random, national sample of 120 directors, senior managers and short term underwriting managers selected from short term brokerages and short term insurance companies.